1) What problem do you want to research?
– Colleges and universities don’t have enough study areas causing many students to perform badly/ not have the proper tools to be successful.
2) What research methods will you use?
– Surveys with students in Mt Sac, interviews with some professors
3) Provide examples of these research methods?
- Could you say that Mt Sac could use mare study areas for the students?
- Do you think that the lack of study areas around campus could affect students’ success in a negative way?
- Have you or anyone you know struggled to find somewhere to study?
- On a scale of 1-10 (1 being poor and 10 being excellent) how would you rate the amount of study areas in his campus?
4) Find 5 Sources and explain how you will use these sources
5) Provide a detailed plan for you will do this research. Plan should include:
Exact dates of when you will do each step.
-over the weekend of 11/17-11/20
How you will conduct the primary research
-Surveys/ a couple of interviews
Who will be the subjects?
-Students of Mt sac
What problems or difficulties might arise in conducting this research?
-people may not want to participate, or I may not find people who are in need of more study areas in this college.